Sunday, April 29, 2012

AURAL ENVELOPE FLOOR STANDING SPEAKERS, AMAZING SPEAKERS FOR THE PRICE GRAB A BARGIN -

The aural envelope EX300 are a really great pair of speakers, rated at 100w they can handle a surprisingly large amount of power and do not distort until really high levels. With twin bass drivers the bass is tight and punchy while the soft dome tweeter ensures that the treble is clear and balanced. The sound is really clear and crisp, and they really are great value for money. they respond really well to a good amplifier. I used my set with a Marantez 6003 amplifier and it sounds great. as another added convenience the speakers will work with both 4 and 8 ohm amplifiers and are bi-wire able using gold plated binding posts. You really get a lot of speaker for your money and i would definitely recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and want a speaker that really performs well. I have had from new and not really that used, the last year they have not been used at all, comes with boxes, very looked after, Selling due to space. If I did have space I would not sell Just fully tested, running fine now for an 2 hours so now faults. I work for Seven Oaks Hifi and know my speakers. These are a bargin!!!!!!!!