Sunday, April 1, 2012

Audiolab 8000Q Pre Amp. Original UK built. *

Audiolab 8000Q Pre amp Original British made unit. In superb condition. These were once used by a leading hifi mag for their reference unit. I have had this now for several years and have found it to be superb, I am a great fan of British HiFi and Audiolab is one of the best. Only selling because I have caught the upgrade bug!!! And much as I would like to, I can’t keep it all.... This pre amp has a serial number of, 214F000601 and as far as I’m aware is one of the later original UK made units. I was using it alongside a pair of bi-amped Audiolab 8000 P’s, which had also been superb but have now been sold. You won’t be disappointed, superb sound quality, built to last and looks fabulous. Complete with original remote control, instructions and packaging. £250 Cash on collection preferred but postage can be arranged at £20 insured delivery