Friday, August 3, 2012

PHILIPS DVD/CD MICRO THEATRE -

Hi everyone, I would like to sell my PHILIPS DVD/CD MICRO THEATRE system. It still works absolutely fine, is pretty stylish and produces quality sound (it comes with the a user manual and a quick start guide). Parts: - 2 speakers, 1 sub woofer - CD/DVD/radio unit - Remote control Features: - Plays DVD, (S)VCD, MP3-CD, WMA-CD, CD(RW) and Picture CD - Progressive Scan component video for optimised image quality - Dolby Digital for ultimate movie experience - Dynamic bass boost - Total 100 W RMS - Auto digital tuning - 20 station presets -Clock with alarm and sleep/wake timer -Parental control- lets you set ratings so that children cant watch a DVD that has a higher rating that you set Normally it comes with an antenna cable (which will not be included). I have added an URL so you can have another look at the product online. If you are interested, just email me and I will be in touch as soon as I can ☺ URL: http://www.philips.co.uk/c/audio-system/divx-playback-component-design-mcd139b_05/prd/;jsessionid=F77163BD538169B5562E8B70A5F82B55.app102-drp3