Friday, August 17, 2012

2 x Reloop Contour CE controllers + Reloop Rmx 30 mixer + Contour Bag -

Hi, I have 2 x Reloop contour dj controllers and a Reloop RMX 30 mixer for sale. All are in brilliant condition only being used 3 times from new. I have the original boxes for both the contours and 1 reloop carry bag. The mixer does not have the original box. This setup was used with traktor and functions brilliantly, allowing independant control over effects. I am devestated to sell them, but as my circumstances have changed I will no longer be able to use them. The video gives you an idea of what you can achieve with these if you have decks already, but they are fully functional controllers in their own right too. Am willing to split and negotiate on price. Please contact me if you require any more information. Thanks for looking!