Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sub woofer and Amplifier-PYRAMID ARCTIC PB417X 4-Channel Car Amplifier !

Selling my Sub woofer and Amp. Its in full working order and excellent condition. I have had this since I got my first car, but have grown out of it so now selling. I bought new 2 years ago, and i have only used it few times. its in excellent condition and perfect for any youngster or anyone that just enjoys playing music with good bass in the car. Specifications for Pyramid Artic Amplifier Brand Name: Pyramid Product Line: ARCTIC Product Model: PB417X Product Name: ARCTIC PB417X 4-Channel Car Amplifier Product Type: Car Amplifier Audio Channels: 4 Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 90 dB Rated Power 4 Ohm: 4 x 35 W PMPO Output Power: 1000 W Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0% Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 30 kHz Height: 2.0