Friday, February 17, 2012

Sony SRS-gu10ip Portable iPhone/iPod Speaker Dock *

Am selling because I no longer need or use it, however they have served me well for a year. I was brought the same speakers as a birthday present but had to return it after a while because it was faulty BUT this is the "new" dock. Due to this it is in great condition as they have not moved off my desk (maybe once) since, also the sound quality as well as bass is great and can be quite loud when needed. They also have a 3.5 headphone input so can be used with other devices, I have been using them with my Mac. There are no scratches apart from one very light mark underneath the speaker, about 2cm long on the model sticker. Includes: - The Dock itself and original dock cover, fully functioning no faults - The original remote, fully working no faults - Power Supply, fully working no faults. As I said these are great speakers and are in very new-like condition.