Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mordaunt Short Aviano 1 Speakers *

Mordaunt Short Aviano 1 Hi-fi speakers, in walnut. Excellent speakers - only used a handful of times. I bought brand new from Richer Sounds less than 18 months ago for £200. Boxed with instructions. These were voted 5 stars by What hi-fi magazine. see: www.mordauntshort.com/product_reviews.php?PID=77&Title=Aviano+1+bookshelf+speaker I am only selling as I have sold my entire hi-fi system to buy a speaker dock. Unfortunately - they were immaculate until I tried to remove them from the wall brackets. In doing so I have scraped the side of the wooden cabinet on one and the front grille (as can be seen in the picture). However, this is only minor cosmetic damage and does not affect the performance of the speakers whatsoever. Other than that they are immaculate.