Monday, February 20, 2012

Sharp cd-dp2400 mini component system +

KEF Q35.2 speakers and NAD C320 amplifier
For sale: - A pair of KEF Q35.2 speakers - A NAD C320 amplifier The speakers are approximately nine years old and they are in perfect condition and working order. They have a light wood-effect covering and they come with removable grills should anyone wish to use them. I still have the original boxes and manual. The amplifier is also approximately nine years old and in perfect working order. I modified it just after I bought it by fitting an IEC socket in place of its original fixed cable because this allows me to use a Russ Andrews mains cable with it. I used high quality wire and solder for this modification and it has run happily in my house ever since. I am selling the pair together for £115 because I need one to demonstrate that the other works! I am afraid the mains cables, speaker cables and interconnects are not included within this price because I expect them to sell well on eBay. These items are for sale because I am moving to Australia in a few months and I want something smaller and easier to ship. I have had years of pleasure from them and I expect the next owner will too. Please get in touch by email or mobile if you are interested in them. I am afraid I cannot deliver them, so it needs to be collection only. Gary